outdoor sport events
Born in the heart of the French Alps, Bontaz remains extremely attached to its home region, an exceptional playground for outdoor sports. Bontaz supports a number of events that showcase some of the most spectacular landscapes in the Alps. The company encourages employees to participate in these events by making bibs and start numbers available. It hopes, through its actions, to contribute to employee well-being, which is an integral part of the company’s sponsoring strategy.
The events we sponsor include:
• AlpsMan, Lake Annecy’s extreme XXL triathlon, with more than 1000 participants.
• MB Race, the most challenging MTB race in the world, with more than 2500 participants every year riding up and down the trails and hillsides of Combloux-Megève.
• Alps Bike Festival, the MTB event “made in La Clusaz”, with 2000 participants.
• Marathon du Mont Blanc in Chamonix, more than 10,000 people participate in one of trail running’s major international events.
• Le Bélier trail run in La Clusaz, one of France’s most popular first-time trail running races, with 4500 participants.