In order to prepare our future evolution, Bontaz USA, is looking for a HR Manager. The HR manager conducts and coordinates human resources activities including but not limited to employment and employee relations as well as payroll and benefits administration. Partner of the managers, She or He translates the operation needs into HR solutions, within the respect of the group HR policy. She or He will support the evolutions in link with the evolution of the company.
Under the responsibility of the North American Director, you are in charge of:
The HR Manager is the link between all parties of the company, with the Director North America and Operation Manager, they ensure that working environment is active and attractive.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years' HR Generalist experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
• Experience in ADP enterprise or similar HRIS systems.
Bontaz places the human at the center of its success: women and men who constitute expert and dynamic teams and who work daily through more than 70 trades.
The Bontaz Group favors the internal evolution of its employees. Training programs are instituted throughout the career paths of each employee in order to support them in the evolution of our businesses and to remain efficient.
Join our teams and contribute to ambitious projects that work for the tomorrow's mobility.
• Paid time off such as PTO vacation days.
• Health insurance.
• Life insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Vision insurance.
• HRA for Deductible
Job Type: Part- Time (32 hours (4 days) / week)
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Notre agilité construit aujourd'hui la mobilité de demain.