Bontaz joins the collective La French Fab
Flag bearer of French industry, La French Fab was born from the desire to develop French industry. As a French company historically located in the heart of the French Alps, Bontaz is proud to spread its industrial excellence throughout the world.
THE STANDARD OF FRENCH MANUFACTURERS ON THE MOVE
Launched on October 2, 2017 by Bruno Lemaire, Minister of Economy, Finance and theRecovery, La French Fab, is the flag of French industry in motion.
As a true collective of industrialists, La French Fab embodies the companies and industrial sites located in France that recognize themselves in the desire to develop French industry, adhere to the concepts and values of La French Fab and want to show its colors.
It brings together industry ecosystems with the same objective: to develop French industry.
By joining La French Fab, Bontaz places at the heart of its priorities:
- Innovation as a lever for the development of activities.
- The modernization of the means of production as well as business models, notably through digital technology.
- Adapting work organization to new practices and training in new skills
- The ecological and environmental performance of the production methods and products.
- The development of an export and internationalization capacity to conquer markets that have become global.