Legal representative: Bontaz Centre SAS
If you have any questions, please contact us at the postal address below or by e-mail :
Bontaz Centre SAS
ZI des Valignons
Tél. : +33 (0)4 50 89 38 00
Website hosting & development
The site is developed by Altimax.
The site is hosted by O2SWITCH
SARL with capital of €100,000
224 BD GUSTAVE FLAUBERT 63000 CLERMONT-FERRAND
- All data included in this site (text, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) are the exclusive property of Bontaz Centre SAS, or are subject to specific authorization for use by Bontaz Centre SAS.
- The information on services and their characteristics correspond to a definition at the time of the on-line publication or updates of the various pages of the site; they are given only as an indication and cannot be regarded as contractual.
- Bontaz Centre SAS reserves the right to modify the information presented without prior notice, without being obliged to update this document. If, despite the care taken in the creation of this website, you believe it contains an error, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- By accessing the Bontaz Centre SAS website, you agree to comply with the French Intellectual Property Code and, more generally, with international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to the protection of copyright. Accordingly, you agree not to: download, reproduce in whole or in part, sell, distribute, transmit, publish or communicate in any form whatsoever the data or works protected by copyright which appear on the Bontaz Centre SAS site without the prior written authorization of the holder of the copyright attached to the work or data reproduced.
- In some of our sections, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address. This information is necessary to enable us to respond to your comments or requests for information. Please note that it is not our intention to send you unsolicited e-mails, i.e. without your having requested a reply from us.
- Each visitor to this Site who provides information to Bontaz Centre SAS grants Bontaz Centre SAS all transferable rights to such information and authorizes Bontaz Centre SAS to use such information as it sees fit. The information thus provided by visitors will be considered non-confidential, and must be accurate, lawful and not harmful to the interests of third parties. Lastly, this Site has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, in application of the provisions of the French law of January 6, 1978. Any person mentioned on a page of this site may exercise their right to access, modify, rectify or delete information concerning them by writing to the following address